Join ANSR: Become a Member Today!
The Association for Nonsmokers – Minnesota is a membership organization. We couldn’t do our great work without you! Become an ANSR member if you would like to support our continued efforts to bring smoke-free air to Minnesota.
Becoming a member is simple: just fill out our donation form below or visit our donation page through GiveMN. If you’d like to mail us your donation, just print out our ANSR Membership Form (PDF) and mail it to the address on the form. All contributions are tax deductible.
- Receive regular newsletters about current tobacco control initiatives and the work ANSR is doing
- Receive action alerts when tobacco-free policies are happening in your area
- Access to ANSR’s resource center and other tobacco-related documents
- Invitation to attend ANSR’s annual member meeting
Associate Member: $10-49
Contributing Member: $50-99
Sustaining Member: $100-199
Guarantor Member: $200+
Other Ways to Help:
- Help with the annual ANSR fundraising garage sale held each spring
- Donate items to sell at the garage sale
- Volunteer to staff the sale
- Bring your friends to shop at the sale!
- Volunteer your time working in the ANSR office or from home on projects such as mailings and internet research
- Write letters to the editor regarding news articles about tobacco
- Join ANSR staff and other ANSR members at legislative visits and local city hearings
- Recruit youth groups to work with ANSR staff on tobacco-free policies
- Report Freedom to Breathe violations to the Minnesota Department of Health
For more information on membership, email us at