Join ANSR! Become a Member!
The Association for Nonsmokers - Minnesota is a membership organization. We couldn't do our great work without you! Become an ANSR member if you would like to support our continued efforts to bring smoke-free air to Minnesota.
To become a member, fill out the PDF form or donate through GiveMN. All contributions are tax deductible.
ANSR Membership Form (PDF)
- Receive regular newsletters about current tobacco control initiatives and the work ANSR is doing
- Receive action alerts when tobacco-free policies are happening in your area
- Access to ANSR's resource center and other tobacco-related documents
- Invitation to attend ANSR's annual member meeting
Other Ways to Help:
- Help with the annual ANSR fundraising garage sale held each spring
- Donate items to sell at the garage sale
- Volunteer to staff the sale
- Bring your friends to shop at the sale!
- Volunteer your time working in the ANSR office or from home on projects such as mailings and internet research
- Write letters to the editor regarding news articles about tobacco
- Join ANSR staff and other ANSR members at legislative visits and local city hearings
- Recruit youth groups to work with ANSR staff on tobacco-free policies
Report Freedom to Breathe violations to the Minnesota Department of Health
For more information on membership, email us at email@example.com.
Sign up to receive e-news from ANSR and our specific programs.