Alcohol, Tobacco, and Other Drugs
Regional Prevention Coordinator
Supporting Minnesota communities in their efforts to prevent youth substance use and abuse. The Regional Prevention Coordinator helps you start and grow prevention efforts in your community through personalized support and consultation on:
- Where to begin
- Getting the right people to the table
- Creating a plan
- Putting the work into action
- Figuring out what’s working and what’s not
The Minnesota Prevention Resource Center
The best way to prevent substance abuse is by addressing its root causes. Minnesota Prevention Resource Center supports people and organizations to engage in this effort. MPRC provides information you need by:
- Sharing stories of Minnesota community-based prevention work in action.
- Hosting Minnesota’s annual statewide prevention conference.
- Hosting ongoing trainings in prevention basic skills and prevention ethics.
- Providing an easy-to-search, online collection of prevention resources.
- Communicating essential news and information on prevention work in Minnesota.